Get a SmartTub System for $99 with a Qualifying Hot Tub Purchase!
Introducing the new, exclusive SmartTub™ System*, engineered to maximize your relaxation, recovery and performance potential. From an app on your smartphone, you can enjoy the next generation of spa ownership, making it easier than ever to use and maintain your hot tub.
Remote Monitoring and Alerts
● Notifies owner and dealer when a hot tub needs attention, as well as provides basic troubleshooting tips.
● Timed reminders will also notify owner when it’s time for routine maintenance such as cleaning or replacing filters, changing water, or ensuring water is being maintained properly.
● Delivers energy usage reports
● Relays Power outage notifications
Easy to Use
● Gives you the ability to adjust key settings while away from home to better manage power usage, water clarity, and even lock controls to prevent unwanted use.
● Allows you to heat up a hot tub away from home so it is ready to enjoy when needed
● Always connected to cellular-based service
Customize Your Settings
● Control energy savings and filtration
● Change temperature, lighting, and jets
● Personalized use and care content
● System learns based on use
Cellular Vs. Wi-Fi
The SmartTub™ System incorporates the best technologies for connected products, leveraging the fact that hot tubs are located outdoors. Directly connect to local cell towers, we partner with major wireless carriers around the world to ensure stable networks with maximized performance without affecting your personal cellular plan.
Wi-Fi is great for many indoor connected products, but barriers such as wall construction material, water, and distance hinder Wi-Fi signals for products outdoors. Pairing your device to your home network also takes additional technical compatibility considerations when using a Wi-Fi signal.
The SmartTub™ system uses cellular-based communication and requires cell service from our provider partner in your area. Verify coverage here:
* Requires subscription beginning in second year of ownership
**Estimates are based on sensor readings and are not meant to match your utility measurements, see your local utility company for specifics to your local system
IMPORTANT NOTICE. Some hot tubs are equipped with the SmartTub™ System that has the capability of providing maintenance and diagnostic information to the user’s local authorized Sundance® dealer and Sundance® Spas, as well as allowing the user to send signals to the hot tub. The SmartTub™ System is a remote system that relies on connections of cellular components at the time a signal or message is sent, to communicate. The system is for the convenience of the consumer/owner of the hot tub, and does not take the place of regular physical inspection and maintenance of a hot tub. The remote system should not be relied upon as a substitute for regular physical inspection and monitoring of the hot tub. If for any reason the cellular connection of either the sender or recipient is not active at the time the system attempts to send a signal, the signal or message will not be sent/received. Further, neither Sundance® Spas nor its independent and authorized dealers represent they will initiate any contact with a consumer if a signal or message is received. Sundance® Spas, its parent, subsidiary, and related entities, as well as independent and authorized Sundance® dealers, expressly disclaim all liability, including liability based on negligence, breach of contract, product defect or any other cause of action, as well as any damages, alleged to have resulted from a consumer’s use or reliance on the SmartTub™ System. Click Here to view our End User License Agreement. See our Sundance® Spas Privacy Statement for additional terms.
To know more information, please view our Privacy & Terms.